GMF FARM Balm uses a targetted blend of essential oils to serve every purpose in the great outdoors! It is for the whole family, including the furry members, and can be applied: to wounds and itchy insect bites; we have also found that it has been effective for preventing ticks, and keeping the mozzies and flies away! What a relief, especially in this Queensland Australia climate!
It is available in all sizes: 120ml, 65ml and 30ml size.
Application: GMF FARM Balm is best applied as follows:
- For tick repellent, rub it on your pulse points before going out.
- when using as a deterrent, rub a small amount between your hands, and then apply to the skin that will be exposed.
- when using it on a wound or bite, just rub a small amount on the affected area.
- I have found that rubbing the balm on my dogs foot pads, or on her belly, where there is less hair, has been effective. I have also applied this directly to my horses face to keep flies away, and under his belly and on the inside of his legs to deter ticks.
- when using it on a wound, just rub a small amount on the affected area.
NOTE: while some essential oils can be toxic to animals, all the research I have done has shown that the ones used in FARM balm are safe. Additionally, the amount in the balms is well below any dangerous levels (0.25%), and is diluted in the carrier balm which research has shown makes it even safer.
Beeswax, Cold pressed Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Lavender, Basil, Rose Geranium. Made from natural and organic ingredients.